OK, so you’ve figured out that you need a great bookkeeping service. Chances are, it’s because you’re too busy to deal with the work yourself any longer. In which case, you’re probably thinking, “I need a bookkeeping service but I just don’t have time to make the transition! “
Take a deep breath. Relax. We at Maxwell Money have been through this process hundreds of times, and we’ve got a great system for bringing you on board–and will have you back home in time for dinner.
Let’s get started!
Once you’ve signed our Service Proposal and our month to month Engagement Agreement, we hold a short 30-60 minute onboarding call with you. Believe it or not, in most cases, that’s all your time we need. We have deep experience working with our core platforms and can implement, configure, and integrate your platform efficiently with little involvement on your part.
Meet our dedicated Onboarding Team
Our dedicated Onboarding Team works alongside your advisor and understands our workflow and has implemented clients of all sizes and categories. We’re always expanding and adjusting our internal onboarding checklist to ensure that we leverage the lessons we learn from each client to make the next one’s experience even better.
Maxwell takes charge of the details
In the call, we step you through fundamental processes such as:
- Providing us view-only access into your bank and credit card accounts
- Transitioning your general ledger (QuickBooks, Xero, other) to our secure infrastructure
- Gaining access to your payroll platform, if applicable.
After our initial call
You’ll know exactly what we’re doing for you and when. Offline, team members take care of typical onboarding tasks for you, such as:
- Implementing and configuring necessary systems
- Syncing bank feeds and related platforms
- Reviewing, cleaning up, and catching up historical periods
- Establishing reporting packages and a communication process
We establish a clear set of deliverables and expectations for both you and us. We focus on clear communication, setting up timely check-ins, and committing to calendared deliverables.
What happens behind the scenes?
You won’t need to know the details of how we get you set up and running on Maxell so quickly and efficiently. But if you’re curious, here are the systems we use to manage client onboarding as a replicable, fast, and efficient process:
- Asana for project management helps us standardize our workflow and provides a platform to incorporate continuous improvement in our onboarding process.
- PipeDrive CRM Securely collects and shares the client and service specifics collected during the sales process to the Maxwell team.
- Box.com allows us to share large files in a secure, compliant environment.
Get on board the fast and easy way with Maxwell experts
You could get bookkeeping off your back in less than an hour or two of your time. Think about the time and effort you spend reconciling the books, writing checks, or managing payroll.
Imagine the peace of mind from knowing that someone else is in charge of keeping all those financial details straight.
It would only take an hour or two of your time to win this freedom. Maxwell’s onboarding team takes care of the transition–and from there, our team of bookkeepers takes care of all your financial details. At Maxwell, we’ve got your books.