Many different types of organizations can benefit from a great bookkeeping service. Maxwell Money clients include families, professionals, and businesses in a variety of industries, including nonprofits.
But we do understand that a bookkeeping service isn’t for everyone. Here are seven solid reasons why you should keep doing it yourself:
- You just love, love, love bookkeeping.
- You’re training to be a CPA and this is great practice.
- In your other job, you earn less per hour than a bookkeeper, and you’re really good at bookkeeping.
- You can’t think of anything you’d rather do.
- You aren’t very good at bookkeeping but you love the financial uncertainty and unpredictability of doing it yourself.
- You enjoy complaining about how you’re spending all your time keeping your books.
- You feel guilty about enjoying life and financial success and bookkeeping seems like a way of atoning for all that good fortune.
If any of the above is true, you should definitely do your own bookkeeping.
But if you have a different reason, like, “I don’t think I have the time to hand this over, ” or, “my accounts are too complicated, ” we invite you to give Maxwell Money a call and talk to us about the specific challenges of your bookkeeping. Chances are, we can meet your needs and you can get on with doing things you enjoy more than bookkeeping.